HENDRICK cut steel buckle necklace from Paris
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry
~ What's Green Bijou all about? I take vintage and antique items and repurpose them into new modern jewelry!
~ Things I used:
• vintage cut steel buckle with marcasite from Paris, France
• gold rolo chain fringe
• vintage gold links
• gold snake chain
• no clasp
~ Why You’ll Love It:
• a true one-of-a-kind piece made with authentic vintage findings sourced in the flea markets of Paris, France
• model is 5’8” and wearing 34" length (also available in 22" length - specify at checkout)
• pendant measures 1.75"w x 5"h
• medium weight
• hangs beautifully
• sparkles brightly especially in the light
• great for layering
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antique dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design. We clean and care for all our vintage and antique items before use.
Your item will arrive in our signature damask packaging. Depending on the size of the item, it will either come in a beautiful and reusable organza bag or a black gift box with damask tissue. Both options are perfect for gift giving! Each piece comes with a description card indicating what was used in the design.
From the moment you place your order, you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. My designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!