STEPHAN antique flower and Saints bracelet
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry
• antique repoussé metalwork rose links
• antique blue enamel octagonal links of Religious Saints from Paris, France
• lobster clasp closure and extender
• length, 6-6.5"
~ Prefer a petite bracelet? You'll love our One & Only STEPHAN BRACELET
• light weight
• sparkles brightly especially in the light
• hangs beautifully
• great for layering
• ideally suited for a smaller wrist
• classic in design, perfect for everyday wear and also for special occasions
• made with a mix of new and authentic vintage findings sourced in the flea markets of Paris, France
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
How do I know if this bracelet will fit? See our Sizing Chart to learn how to measure your own wrist. When possible, our own designs include an extension to help give you the best fit.
We care for and clean our vintage and antique items before use, so there is no scent of years gone by!
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antiques dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design.
For vintage and antique components, the darkening of crystal and metal (patina) is natural and each piece is designed with this in mind.
For oxidized styles, the deliberate darkening of metal and crystal may differ from piece to piece to allow for a signature one-of-a-kind aesthetic.
Looking for something more custom? I have many beautiful authentic and true vintage pieces in my inventory and I would be thrilled to create a custom piece for you! Interested in having a special piece made from your own beautiful treasures? Please feel free to contact me to discuss your wants & needs.
From the moment you place your order you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. All of my designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!