STARLING 2 in 1 crystal pendant necklace
This pendant necklace provides double duty as you can wear it long or short •
VINTAGE MADE MODERN JEWELRY
• vintage gold plated eternity hoop from Paris, France
• kaleidoscope and copper crystal
• grey sable rolo chain
• lobster clasp closure
• length, 32"
• can be worn long or doubled
• can be worn showing the colourful kaleidoscope side or the solid copper side
• With so many ways to wear this, you'll get lots of use out of our Limited Edition STARLING NECKLACE
• hangs beautifully
• sparkles brightly especially in the light
• great for layering
• classic in design, perfect for everyday wear and also for special occasions
• made with a mix of new and authentic vintage findings sourced in the flea markets of Paris, France
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
How do I wear my necklace short?
Step 1: Open the clasp and lay necklace down on flat surface
Step 2: The pendant is hanging from the chain by 2 rings - simply grab the chain from in between the rings and pull up and place over your head
Step 3: Now grab the clasp and the ring from beside the pendant and pull behind your neck and connect. Voila!
We care for and clean our vintage and antique items before use, so there is no scent of years gone by!
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antique dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design.
For vintage and antique components, the darkening of crystal and metal (patina) is natural and each piece is designed with this in mind.
Your item will arrive in our signature damask packaging. Depending on the size of the item, it will either come in a beautiful and reusable organza bag or a black gift box with damask tissue. Both options are perfect for gift giving!
Looking for something more custom? I have many beautiful authentic and true vintage pieces in my inventory and I would be thrilled to create a custom piece for you! Interested in having a special piece made from your own beautiful treasures? Please feel free to contact me to discuss your wants & needs.
From the moment you place your order, you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. All of my designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!