ELISABETH EARRINGS antique crystals Paris, France on sterling
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry
• antique 19th century hand-cut 3/4" crystal tear-drops from Paris, France
• sterling silver bails
• sterling silver lever backs
• height, 1 1/2"
• pair with our ELISABETH NECKLACE
You'll feel ooh-la-la in our Limited Edition ELISABETH EARRINGS• medium weight
• perfect for all the silver girls
• sparkles beautifully especially in the light
• matching 16" sterling and crystal pendant necklace available
• classic in design, perfect for everyday wear and also for special occasions
• made with a mix of new and authentic vintage findings sourced in the flea markets of Paris, France
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
We care for and clean our vintage and antique items before use, so there is no scent of years gone by!
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antiques dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design.
For vintage and antique components, the darkening of crystal and metal (patina) is natural and each piece is designed with this in mind.
Looking for something more custom? I have many beautiful authentic and true vintage pieces in my inventory and I would be thrilled to create a custom piece for you! Interested in having a special piece made from your own beautiful treasures? Please feel free to contact me to discuss your wants & needs.
From the moment you place your order you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. All of my designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!