ARLYSS vintage opal cabochon crown pendant necklace
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry• vintage gold-plated frame with silver opal cabochon
• prong-set rhinestone crown
• oxidized sable scroll chain
• lobster clasp closure
• length, 32"
Have fun in our eye-catching One & Only ARLYSS NECKLACE:
• sparkles beautifully especially in the light
• can be made longer or shorter by request
• made with mixed metals so you can pair it with your other jewelry
• classic in design, perfect for everyday wear and also for special occasions
• all vintage backings removed, sanded, polished where needed
• made with a mix of new and authentic vintage findings
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
How do I wear my necklace short?
Step 1: Open the clasp and lay necklace down on flat surface
Step 2: The pendant is hanging from the chain by 2 rings - simply grab the chain from in between the rings and pull up and place over your head
Step 3: Now grab the clasp and the ring from beside the pendant and pull behind your neck and connect. Voila!
We care for and clean our vintage and antique items before use, so there is no scent of years gone by!
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antiques dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design.
For vintage and antique components, the darkening of crystal and metal (patina) is natural and each piece is designed with this in mind.
For oxidized styles, the deliberate darkening of metal and crystal may differ from piece to piece to allow for a signature one-of-a-kind aesthetic.
Looking for something more custom? I have many beautiful authentic and true vintage pieces in my inventory and I would be thrilled to create a custom piece for you! Interested in having a special piece made from your own beautiful treasures? Please feel free to contact me to discuss your wants & needs.
From the moment you place your order you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. All of my designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!