RYDER half moon statement studs
• statement stud earrings made from 1960s clip earrings •
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry• vintage opalescent lucite half moons
• oxidized gold and rhinestone leaves
• crystal navette accents
• surgical steel posts
• height, 2"
~ You'll definitely make a statement in our One & Only RYDER STUD EARRINGS
• lightweight (even though they look heavy!)
• sparkle beautifully especially in the light
• we use disc-style backings so they hang straight and beautifully from your lobes
• perfectly suited for any event or wedding - from the mother of the bride to bridesmaid to guest!
• made with a mix of new and authentic vintage findings
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
We care for and clean our vintage and antique items before use, so there is no scent of years gone by!
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antique dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design.
For vintage and antique components, the darkening of crystal and metal (patina) is natural and each piece is designed with this in mind.
Your item will arrive in our signature damask packaging. Depending on the size of the item, it will either come in a beautiful and reusable organza bag or a black gift box with damask tissue. Both options are perfect for gift giving! Is this a gift? Let us know and we will keep the description card with your item but remove the price tag.
Looking for something more custom? I have many beautiful authentic and true vintage pieces in my inventory and I would be thrilled to create a custom piece for you! Interested in having a special piece made from your own beautiful treasures? Please feel free to contact me to discuss your wants & needs.
From the moment you place your order, you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. All of my designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!