KAMAL Egyptian style gold necklace
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry
~ What's Green Bijou all about? I take vintage and antique items and repurpose them into new modern jewelry!
~ Things I used:
• vintage Egyptian style gold pendant with clear, emerald and onyx rhinestones
• gold tone plated stainless steel cable chain
• gold tone plated stainless steel lobster clasp closure
~ Why You’ll Love It:
• a true one-of-a-kind piece made with authentic vintage findings
• wear this pendant long or short
• model is 5’5” and wearing 32" length (which becomes 16" when worn doubled)
• pendant measures 7/8"w x 1"h
• hangs beautifully and shines brightly
• classic in design, perfect for everyday wear and also for special occasions
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
How do I wear my necklace short?
Step 1: Open the clasp and lay necklace down on flat surface
Step 2: The pendant is hanging from the chain by 2 rings - simply grab the chain from in between the rings and pull up and place over your head
Step 3: Now grab the clasp and the ring from beside the pendant and pull behind your neck and connect. Voila!
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antique dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design. We clean and care for all our vintage and antique items before use.
Your item will arrive in our signature damask packaging. Depending on the size of the item, it will either come in a beautiful and reusable organza bag or a black gift box with damask tissue. Both options are perfect for gift giving! Each piece comes with a description card indicating what was used in the design.
From the moment you place your order, you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. My designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!