ELISABETH 19th century crystal necklace
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry
~ What's Green Bijou all about? I take vintage and antique items and repurpose them into new modern jewelry!
~ Things I used:
• petite 19th century hand cut chandelier crystal drop from Paris, France
• sterling silver bail
• sterling silver wheat chain
• spring ring clasp
~ Why You’ll Love It:
• a true one-of-a-kind piece made with authentic vintage findings sourced in the antique flea markets of Paris, France
• model is wearing our 16" length
• crystal size, 3/4" x 1/2"
• hangs beautifully and sparkles brightly
• classic in design, perfect for everyday wear and also for special occasions
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antique dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design. We clean and care for all our vintage and antique items before use.
Your item will arrive in our signature damask packaging. Depending on the size of the item, it will either come in a beautiful and reusable organza bag or a black gift box with damask tissue. Both options are perfect for gift giving! Each piece comes with a description card indicating what was used in the design.
From the moment you place your order, you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. My designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!