CELESTE mother of pearl necklace
Vintage Made Modern Jewelry• vintage gold-plated chain with aurora borealis crystals and mother of pearl insets from Old Quebec
• polished brass circle chain
• vintage glass pearls
• fold-over clasp closure
• length, 18"
~ Add a little old world charm to your day with our One & Only CELESTE NECKLACE
• light to medium weight
• hangs beautifully
• sparkles brightly especially in the light
• the aurora borealis crystals reflect many different colours
• can be made longer or shorter by request (at no extra charge)
• classic in design, perfect for everyday wear and also for special occasions
• perfectly suited for any event or wedding - from the mother of the bride to bridesmaid to bride
• made with a mix of new and authentic vintage findings sourced at a cute little antique shop in Old Quebec
• handmade with love in Drumbo, Ontario, Canada
Want to know exactly what's in your piece? Rest assured after many years as an antique dealer, you can be comfortable with my knowledge and place your trust in my descriptions to let you know exactly what was used in each design.
For vintage and antique components, the darkening of crystal and metal (patina) is natural and each piece is designed with this in mind.
Your item will arrive in our signature damask packaging. Depending on the size of the item, it will either come in a beautiful and reusable organza bag or a black gift box with damask tissue. Both options are perfect for gift giving!
Looking for something more custom? I have many beautiful authentic and true vintage pieces in my inventory and I would be thrilled to create a custom piece for you! Interested in having a special piece made from your own beautiful treasures? Please feel free to contact me to discuss your wants & needs.
From the moment you place your order, you can rest assured that a beautiful keepsake will be in the works for you or for that special someone. All of my designs are created in-studio with antiques sourced globally in my travels - it ensures that everything I create is truly unique!